Space age love story Space age love story

I kept expecting to see Patrick Moore fly in

Not bad for a first submission. Great song.
It doesn't look like a lot of effort was put into the graphics. Also, the animation was painfully slooooow. Maybe make it quicker and add more action. Could be improved, but I think this will go through.

The News The News

Do a remix!

This would be blammed if it wasn't so fucking hilarious. Merely based on this factor, I gave it a 5/5 to help save it, but if you turned this into a few minute long remix song, this would be A+ frontpage material. Very funny.

Renegade-Hamster responds:

Thanks! Note taken.

Lauren Berry's House Lauren Berry's House

The creepiest crap I've ever seen!

Wow! You really know how to harness the feelings of nightmares. One of the scariest things I've ever seen. I won't be sleeping well for a week. Scary. Great job!

Howard Dean's Accident Howard Dean's Accident

Erm...no.

A). Not funny.
B). Howard Dean jokes have been done by EVERYONE. If you're going to do one, at least be more creative than having him crap down his pantleg.

Donald Darko Donald Darko

This film was stupid and I HAVE seen the movie...

How was this in any way funny...? I don't know where the humor was supposed to be.

YAAFM 10: 50 Cent YAAFM 10: 50 Cent

Yep

AMEN.

Vengeance DVD Vengeance DVD

Wow... er...

The animation would have been pretty good, if you had actually included some people. Also, the entire storyline is completely illogical. WHY would China invade North Korea? That makes no sense. If anything, China + North Korea would invade South Korea.

And China, though they have been pretty ambitious in the past, would never do something as rash and impulsive as nuking NYC. And how, after flying only 30 seconds over Chinese airspace, were they suddenly over France, and then all of the sudden over the Atlantic?

And WHY would the United States nuke Hong Kong of all places? Hong Kong is trying to gain independence from China. If the US was going to nuke a big Asian city for the heck of it, it would be Beijing or Tianjin or Shanghai or Chongqing or something.

Just...grossly uninformed... :(

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

*Sigh*

Maybe there's something we can learn from all this?
Perhaps we'll see those, like Jeff, who suffer in a different light.
Instead of whining and becoming a bunch of alarmists who report every outcasted "Gothic" teen to the authorities because they might be planning to shoot up their school, we should actually take the time to PREVENT stuff like this by showing those kids an act or two of kindness.
Who knows the difference we could make...?

"Clown" "Clown"

*Sigh*

Maybe there's something we can learn from all this?
Perhaps we'll see those, like Jeff, who suffer in a different light.
Who knows the difference we could make...?

Awaiting the Summer Awaiting the Summer

Wha???

Why isn't this being blammed? Wow... I could do something like this in about 5 minutes... it'd take NO effort or talent at all... my gosh... how???