Space age love story Space age love story

I kept expecting to see Patrick Moore fly in

Not bad for a first submission. Great song.
It doesn't look like a lot of effort was put into the graphics. Also, the animation was painfully slooooow. Maybe make it quicker and add more action. Could be improved, but I think this will go through.

The News The News

Do a remix!

This would be blammed if it wasn't so fucking hilarious. Merely based on this factor, I gave it a 5/5 to help save it, but if you turned this into a few minute long remix song, this would be A+ frontpage material. Very funny.

Renegade-Hamster responds:

Thanks! Note taken.

Lauren Berry's House Lauren Berry's House

The creepiest crap I've ever seen!

Wow! You really know how to harness the feelings of nightmares. One of the scariest things I've ever seen. I won't be sleeping well for a week. Scary. Great job!

I No I No

What???

This isn't a Goth rock song... do you even know what Goth is? Name for me just three Gothic bands, please o.o; (and DON'T say Marilyn Manson, HIM, and Cradle of Filth, LOL!!!! oh gosh..)

Vampness responds:

Where does it say that it's a goth rock song?!? As for the goth question.. I was probably listening to goth (and all other underground genres - gasp, i'm not a pure goth) since before you knew how to wipe yourself.
So no worries, I won't say any of the above bands, nor will I say Bauhaus, Clan of Xymox and Alien Sex Fiend!